isn't this what you were looking for?

a note on the editing

you know i’m gonna miss you


There are days when I wake up and I wonder if this is going to be the day when instead of coming home from work you decide to take a trip on the wings of a great speckled bird or some sort of airplane or that when I wake up you will swallow me whole. Some of these days when I wake up I go back to sleep and dream of you naked and on top of me and other days I go back to sleep and continue to wake up. Each time I wake up I forget what it was I was waking up from. I wake up from matching luggage. I wake up from boat rides. I wake up from have little else to do. There are days when I wake up and forget who you are and there are days I wake up in the shower. With the water running. And little to no idea how I got there.






a supposedly fun thing i will never do again


When I woke up I got swallowed whole. When I woke up you were naked and on top of me. When I woke up you crumpled into a sheet of paper and a strong wind blew you away and the sky ate the sheet of paper and the clouds ate the sky and what was left called me up on the phone to wake me up. When I woke up I went back to sleep and continued to wake up. Each time I woke up I forgot what it was I was waking up from. I woke up from matching luggage. I woke up from boat rides. I woke up from having little else to do. When I woke up I forget who you were. Then I woke up in the shower. With the water running. And little to no idea how I got there.







some things i know and some things i don’t


When I woke up I got swallowed whole. When I woke up you were naked and on top of me. When I woke up you crumpled into a sheet of paper and a strong wind blew you away and the sky ate the sheet of paper and the clouds ate the sky and what was left called me up on the phone to wake me up. When I woke up I went back to sleep. When I woke I woke up from matching luggage. I woke up from boat rides. I woke up from a first date and feeling her up a bit for the first time and it was great and when I woke up I woke up from a charting of the interiors, from a gunfight, from hiding under a bed holding bullets what could explode a foot sending you keeling over like a ship getting flipped. I woke up from a ship getting flipped. I woke up from being sound asleep. I woke up from being wide awake. I woke up from having little else to do. When I woke up I forget who you were. When I woke up I woke up in the shower. With the water running. And little to no idea how I got there.






some different ways of drowning


When I woke up I got swallowed whole. When I woke up you crumpled into a sheet of paper and a strong wind blew you away and the sky ate the sheet of paper and the clouds ate the sky and what was left called me up on the phone to wake me up. When I woke up I went back to sleep. When I woke I woke up from boat rides. I woke up from a first date. I woke up from a charting of the interiors. From a gunfight. From hiding under a bed holding bullets what could explode a foot sending you keeling over like a ship getting flipped. I woke up from a ship getting flipped. I woke up from several disasters. I woke up from being sound asleep. I woke up from being wide awake. I woke up from having little else to do. When I woke up I forgot everything about you. I woke up with my head in the sand. I woke up in the shower. With the water running. And little to no idea how I got there.

No comments:

Blog Archive

*

My photo
brooklyn, ny, United States

SPOOKYSPOOKYSPOOK