isn't this what you were looking for?

well whoa

So this poem just got published over at The Good Men Project. They liked it so much they posted it at 8pm last night instead of this morning, and it's already gotten over 1500 hits. I don't really know what that means, other than to say that I don't think a single blog post on this thing has gotten more than 45 hits maybe, but then again, I neglect this blog thing immensely, so there is also that. But I am pretty sure that that is a lot of people looking at it. That is over 3 times as many people reading that as have bought my book. So there's that. And Ken Sparling wrote something really nice in the comments section. His novel DAD SAYS HE SAW YOU AT THE MALL [which  mud luscious is reprinting] was a huge thing for. It really impacted how I think about language, about the way language can communicate feelings, and about domesticity, which is a topic or idea that I keep writing about all the time. You should probably buy that book, because just whoa. Also, maybe buy mine! If you haven't. Just saying. It's a pretty ok book. The 2 people who reviewed it on Amazon seem to have really loved it. 2 out of 2 readers say 5 STARS WOULD READ AGAIN. So there's that!

Ok I am going to go eat it is super late to eat dinner but I am going to do it anyway because I am just that kind of guy.

3 comments:

Taidgh Lynch said...

I bought your book and loved it. I also fondled it some.

sasha fletcher said...

I am totally comfortable with that.

Mr.Stanozol said...

Amazing. Love it :)

Blog Archive

*

My photo
brooklyn, ny, United States

SPOOKYSPOOKYSPOOK