isn't this what you were looking for?

NOT LONELY

the book is now called NOT LONELY and here is the table of contents


table of contents


all hands and the cook
everyday sunshine
i have got my suitcase, my starry crown
let me tell you about my day
i can see your bones from here
it is going to be a good year
roll out the red carpet
letter to the editor
a grand pronouncement
abide with me
when i go to bed i go to bed with the lights on
torch song
wake up your saints and settle down for the night
you are a beauty and i am alright
my eyes have seen the dawning
this is why we can’t have nice things
the night is long and difficult
if i was trying to break your heart i’d have already done it
ask me no questions i’ll tell you no lies
loud mouth
feel good event of the summer
my heart is an ice floe and it will wreck you
meet me here at dawn
while you were out
let me tell you about my boat
we, the people
i shoot horses
i have often thought of you as a sort of mountaintop or peak
date night
almost killed me
bedtime stories
let us hold hands as we walk through the fire
the state of the union
act nice and gentle
a love story
crybaby
i seem to be doing alright
now we sit us down to eat
mamas don’t let your babies grow up to be lawmen
i am afraid at times of the stories i tell
boo!
look me in the eyes and tell me you don’t believe me
love is real!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

sasha fletcher said...

i will maybe start linking to poems when they get published and such. who knows.

Blog Archive

*

My photo
brooklyn, ny, United States

SPOOKYSPOOKYSPOOK