isn't this what you were looking for?

the sun also rises and it sets too

there are flood lights in the windows,
we have strung damp underwear from
our building to the next,
in the hopes that things will become cleaner and clearer
as the night goes on
but also to better see the bulls
who have begun their running
and are trampling down 17th street
after god knows what.


and who says you forgot what the stars mean?
the other night I left a walkie talkie on
to see if anyone else was there.
tomorrow I am trying to build a bridge to connect something
if this seems vague it’s because it’s more about a bridge
than the two points.

possibly,
I should have asked when you were coming home
but I am trying a thing where I place my faith in gravity
and other events people have proven with science.

No comments:

Blog Archive

*

My photo
brooklyn, ny, United States

SPOOKYSPOOKYSPOOK