isn't this what you were looking for?

an open letter to my new bank account

Dear New Bank Account,

Will you be shiny? Will you gleam? Will you tuck me in? Will you get here soon? Will you help me to establish a line of credit? Will you be there to remind me to pay it in a timely fashion? Should I start printing out calendars and putting them on the wall to better help me keep track of all the days and of all of the things that need to be done inside of them? Will you work with me on these headaches? Where are you right now? Can you get here soon? Dear New Bank Account I am waiting, I am not being needy, I will give you a good home, I will put out, I will cook, I will not ask too much in return. I will ask for undying devotion. I'm not sure if you'll be able to do that. But I'll take you regardless. I need you New Bank Account. I do.

No comments:

Blog Archive

*

My photo
brooklyn, ny, United States

SPOOKYSPOOKYSPOOK