isn't this what you were looking for?

all over the goddam internet

The first review of the book is up over at big other. I was not expecting such a thoughtful and in-depth review. Shit. Thank you, John Madera.

Also in terms of people reading things and then talking about them, here is something I wrote about the idea of reading.

I ate empanada's last night and they were real tasty but I got real gassy. So oh well. Things happen.

I just told Shane about that in a gchat and it made me think maybe there are some things I should keep to myself, but then I'd have to do something about it, like both actively in general and here in terms of deleting this and the above paragraph, and I just don't quite feel like it.

Thinking about watching Brief Interviews tonight on Netflix.

I hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

Blog Archive

*

My photo
brooklyn, ny, United States

SPOOKYSPOOKYSPOOK